On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Books
If your e-reader of choice is an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iBooks — or if you download ebooks onto your computer via iTunes, you’re in luck! My novels are available through the Apple store. Here’s Loose Dogs. My … Continue reading
Very excited here — today’s the big day! The ebook version of Loose Dogs is officially available from: Smashwords Amazon Barnes & Noble Looking to save a couple dollars? I don’t blame you! Sign up for my e-newsletter and … Continue reading
Look what I made :-) My very own customized Loose Dogs Amazon gift cards! I’ve bought three $10 cards — and I’ll be giving them away next Saturday, March 23, to celebrate the launch of the book. Click to read … Continue reading
Hiya! I took a break from fiction to finalize a non-fiction piece that’s been almost-completed for months now. It’s on one of my favorite topics: the relationship between writing, dreams, and states of consciousness :-) Yeah, I know, dorky!!! :-D … Continue reading
I played around a bit on PowToon today. What do you think?
Every once in a while I get interested enough in a writer that I decide to read “everything” he or she has written. (No literally everything, perhaps, but a lot!) This started in college, when I discovered that the college … Continue reading
When Loose Dogs is done, I’m going to throw a virtual party — and I’ve been shopping for presents to give to my readers. Here’s one of them: a carved figurine of a laughing dog. Isn’t it cool? I bought … Continue reading
It’s been said too many times by too many other writers to be anything but a cliché — but wow — there’s nothing in the world that feels quite like it, when someone reads your book and likes it and … Continue reading