On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- Taylor’s responsible for launching a new product. EVERYTHING depends on her pulling it off. But what if the product… https://t.co/8XqhbN2fUN about 10 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- <3 <3 <3 Miss you!!!! RT @CMITMonroe: Awesome book! about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuesdaySerial: Good Saturday morning from all of us at #TuesdaySerial! If you're looking for something new to… https://t.co/tjsZ4ojpLN 08:15:17 PM February 17, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RahChaChow: This cannot be a surprise. When I go to the one in Penfield, there's nobody there. Which can be an… https://t.co/6DWxhIN98J 08:14:55 PM February 17, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Taylor’s responsible for launching a new product. EVERYTHING depends on her pulling it off. But what if the product… https://t.co/QLW2OyDD9U 10:54:08 AM February 17, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
So I “finished” my NaNoWriMo project — working title, Dr. Forst — on Sunday. That’s three days early, for anybody who’s paying attention. Notice I’m not calling it a novel — I’m calling it a project. Because what I have … Continue reading
I wonder if anyone of the legions of NaNoWriMo writers is writing a novel about . . . NaNoWriMo? Wow. If only I’d thought of that . . . 17 days ago! If I had . . . Day 17. … Continue reading
Set my alarm for 5 a.m. cuz if I don’t make extra time for this in the morning no way am I going to keep up :-) Here’s my opening sentence. YES it’s rough — it’s supposed to be! But … Continue reading
To get to 50,000 words in 30 days, you have to produce an average of 1,667 words every day. No question, NaNoWriMo requires a time commitment! The question is, how much? I know about how fast I write for the … Continue reading
TirzahLaughs did me another one, totally cracked me up!! I got me a NaNo Cover!!! Now just need to come up with 50,000 words to tuck beneath it :-)
For NaNoWriMo writers: TirzahLaughs is doing book cover roughs for NaNoWriMo participants — no charge. I won’t be able to use this cover she did for me as a final for my book — although it will be loosely based … Continue reading
My NaNoWriMo prep is moving along nicely. I now have a dozen characters: two major, three supporting, and seven minor. I have a sense as well of themes, which include pursuing perfection/perfection as the enemy of the good — literally! … Continue reading
If you’re a writer . . . Or have even thought about being a writer . . . And have spent any time at all kicking around the Interwebs over the past several years . . . You’ve probably stumbled … Continue reading