On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Environment
You may have seen the headlines recently when Consumer Reports released new a study reporting BPA (Bisphenol A) levels in canned foods. Here’s a more extensive write-up of the Consumer Reports report. You may also have heard that organic companies … Continue reading
I haven’t found one of these since I was a kid . . . Isn’t it gorgeous? Most the ladybugs we see anymore are non-native species that were imported by the U.S. Dept of Agriculture in the 70s to control … Continue reading
Glenn Reynolds has been advocating the adoption of flex-fuel technology for our cars. The basic idea is that if our cars could run on ethanol and methanol as well as gasoline, we’d reduce our dependence on foreign oil. The cost … Continue reading
Well, part of my lawn. It turns out I didn’t order enough compost. Here it is scattered in its little piles. Next step: I had to rake it all to spread it — or more precisely, knock it off the … Continue reading
Does anyone really think it’s okay to scare the bejeezers out of our kids with predictions of environmental doom? “I worry about it,” says this girl who has yet to lose all her baby teeth, “because I don’t want to … Continue reading
Here’s a worthwhile read by Kurt Anderson on the New York magazine website on the “frisson of smug or hysterical pleasure” that characterizes contemporary “apocalypse preoccupations” — including those that have leached into “less-fantastical” — i.e. secular/Western/post-Enlightenment — “thought and … Continue reading
I can’t afford to spend a whole lotta money on wine. I tend to buy bottles in the $10-15 range (below that price point I seem to run into wines I don’t find particularly drinkable); I drink them a glassful … Continue reading
Terry L. Hunt, anthropology professor at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, proposes a new explanation for the environmental degradation of Easter Island. What Hunt believes happened is that people brought rats with them, and the population of rats mushroomed … Continue reading
Rock concert lighter salutes aren’t bad for the environment: In fact, if you were to give a one-minute salute with each of the 1.46 billion lighters that Bic sells annually, the amount of CO2 youâ€™d create would equal only 28 … Continue reading