On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Dogs
Dontcha love the language academics use to title their papers? Saweeeeeeeet. lol The stuff inside this particular one is even better, though — as reported by the NY Times: When dogs feel fundamentally positive about something or someone, their tails … Continue reading
Hi there! I had a revelation a couple months ago about a mental mistake I’d made that was impairing my ability to train my dog to walk nicely on leash. Since correcting the error of my ways, my dog’s on-leash … Continue reading
[tags] dogs [/tags]
When someone wrote an Amazon review that she’d bought Outwitting Dogs because her dog was on the cover, I assumed she meant she owned a Jack Russell terrier and bought the book because there’s a Jack Russell on the front. … Continue reading
If you want a chance to put your dog training questions to a one of the best professionals in the business, you’re in luck. Terry Ryan, the brains behind Outwitting Dogs, is a guest on the Yahoo group DogRead this … Continue reading
Isn’t this nice? Outwitting Dogs cracked Amazon’s Top Ten List of dog training books! This was last night. Since the list is updated hourly, the ranking fluctuates–the book had dropped two placed by this morning. Still, it’s cool, isn’t it? … Continue reading
Vanity search on technorati and found some bloggers who have mentioned Outwitting Dogs or have even said nice things about it. Thanks, you guys! [tags] dog training [/tags]
It’s a thrill when the dog training book I co-wrote gets a mention in the press, of course, but I also love when someone says something like this, which I just found in a dog training forum (Terry Ryan is … Continue reading
As if I needed any more — I just found out that this fellow (bloke??? lol) Michael Wright mentioned Outwitting Dogs in a February piece in the Telegraph — and what a delightful piece — I got a wonderful belly … Continue reading
Okay, I know this is tragic on some level, but it still made me laugh because this is EXACTLY what my dog would do! A dobie guarding a stuffed bear collection went on a “rampage” (yeah, quite the choice of … Continue reading