I can remember as a kid that May 31st was considered the safe “frost free” date for planting gardens. That was in Chenango County though. Here near Lake Ontario, where the elevation is also considerably lower, it’s Zone 6, not Zone 5. So I guess you’d have to call this “unseasonably cold.” Right?
On Sale NOW!
5 STARS: I absolutely got pulled into this story and didn't stop till the end. Had romance, suspense, action, chemistry and lots of other elements that keep you hooked. I loved it.
5 STARS: Dark Chemistry has the essential ingredients of a page-turner – professional prose, a gripping plot, interesting and believable characters, and a love story that's touching but never sappy. Every evening I looked forward to reentering the story, and I read late into the night to reach the ending.
4 STARS: A fun read that kept me on the edge of my seat. A plot based on all-too-possible, scary science, a female main protagonist that every woman can relate to, and one of the nastiest bad guys you've met in a long while. What more could you ask for?
4 STARS: [T]he book was much more sensual than seedy, and some noir characteristics were present, however the suspense was genuine, the sexual tension palpable, even subtly arousing (as opposed to explicitly-- and boringly-- shocking), and the characters were more well-rounded and well thought out than one may assume from the description and the glossy cover. Looking for more from Mortensen, indeed!
- Available through Amazon and other online or bricks and mortar bookstores.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- RT @PatriotsOfMars: An essential pumpkin-carving guide | @cory_golden ➤ http://t.co/IJxdR9lafo about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PatriotsOfMars: Rare vintage photograph of a female samurai warrior from the 1800s | @MeredithFrost ➤ http://t.co/2HCMwSXVpP ▸ http://t… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #FF thanks for the RTs you guys! @ddsyrdal @saligLut @MaxChina3 @KNRwrites @JLenniDorner about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Back9Network: 9 Golfers You Could Dress Like For #Halloween: http://t.co/wpV1YMfEtU http://t.co/XbLdWD0ch8 09:03:45 PM October 30, 2014 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- women having a terrible time at parties in Western #art ;D http://t.co/Rglc550sYJ 07:18:35 PM October 30, 2014 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!