I can remember as a kid that May 31st was considered the safe “frost free” date for planting gardens. That was in Chenango County though. Here near Lake Ontario, where the elevation is also considerably lower, it’s Zone 6, not Zone 5. So I guess you’d have to call this “unseasonably cold.” Right?
On Sale NOW!
5 STARS: I absolutely got pulled into this story and didn't stop till the end. Had romance, suspense, action, chemistry and lots of other elements that keep you hooked. I loved it.
5 STARS: Dark Chemistry has the essential ingredients of a page-turner – professional prose, a gripping plot, interesting and believable characters, and a love story that's touching but never sappy. Every evening I looked forward to reentering the story, and I read late into the night to reach the ending.
4 STARS: A fun read that kept me on the edge of my seat. A plot based on all-too-possible, scary science, a female main protagonist that every woman can relate to, and one of the nastiest bad guys you've met in a long while. What more could you ask for?
4 STARS: [T]he book was much more sensual than seedy, and some noir characteristics were present, however the suspense was genuine, the sexual tension palpable, even subtly arousing (as opposed to explicitly-- and boringly-- shocking), and the characters were more well-rounded and well thought out than one may assume from the description and the glossy cover. Looking for more from Mortensen, indeed!
- Available through Amazon and other online or bricks and mortar bookstores.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- @HootSuite_Help thank you! no thx to the email, I'll just keep an eye on it about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to HootSuite_Help ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lord Byron, devourer of souls...& the original vampire. http://t.co/8UkKiKnj88 #amwriting #amreading about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Hootsuite preferences drop down on streams for lists no longer functional? I click on it now & nothing happens. about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Alexander the Great came from dysfunctional family... http://t.co/UND76Ti2z3 about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2000 year old pigment. it's purple, and eliminates the 3rd dimension. http://t.co/Y4Tu4B0gaj about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!