On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- money quote: "It's not entirely comfortable for anyone." RT @buzzbookstore: Why university libraries are tossing mi… https://t.co/5LhKD4K0T9 about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last day #Free for #Kindle. Don't miss your chance to download a copy! #amwriting #Romcom #LOL #amreading #ROC… https://t.co/vEypyNKmQq 05:34:20 PM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @aldaily: As a young writer, Philip Roth would begin each morning by shouting “Attack! Attack!” at himself in th… https://t.co/LMXEsloxGD 11:55:14 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GDRNorminton: 'We need to rewild the novel' - my essay in the new issue of @Resurgence_mag. More to follow soon… https://t.co/K7w5SHf0Dv 09:52:12 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last day #Free for #Kindle. One of my first books and confession: also my valentine to #Kodak and to my fellow mar… https://t.co/ID2d1wqFa8 09:51:18 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Writing
1. Excitement. Something has popped into your head–an idea, a hook, a scene. You’re positive that a terrific story will unfold around it. You sit down and commit your idea to the page. Yep. This just might work . . … Continue reading
Some of you know that I have had, for some time, another novel in the works. The title is Loose Dogs. The protag is an animal control officer. And I finished writing it in 2004. Except that I didn’t. 2004 … Continue reading
The deed is done. I’ve revised Libby. I’ve resubmitted the novel for publication. I’ve asked Amazon to notify people who have already downloaded the book, so they have the opportunity to switch to the revised edition if they’d like. I’ll … Continue reading
I’ve pulled “When Libby.” Many readers love the book. A typical reaction is this recent 5-start Goodreads review: great story of personal growth. funny quirky, with a bit of romance tossed in. :) was a great read. But I can’t … Continue reading
I am so grateful to ALL of you who downloaded my novel over the past few days. Thanks to you, “When Libby Met the Fairies” is now up to #11 in Amazon’s Free Kindle Ebooks store! This is the kind … Continue reading
Loose dogs don’t follow rules. They aren’t predictable. They don’t keep to the sidewalks or respect property boundaries. They don’t come when called. Loose dogs are elusive things. — Paige Newbury
I’ve made my romance novel, “When Libby Met the Fairies,” free again, Friday July 13 – Tuesday July 17. Click here to download your copy!
I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time. Now here it is: an easy way for you to stay in touch. Be the first to know when I’m running promotions or have a new book or story out. … Continue reading
Dream a couple nights ago. Rattlesnake infestation. But I was handling it, in typical “made sense at the time” dream logic: I was picking them up (no, not with my hands! with a stick!) and . . . putting them … Continue reading
I am so psyched!!!