On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Writing
It’s been an exciting past few weeks as I’ve picked up several really nice reviews for Dark Chemistry. Here’s one: Firstly, I love the original premise: controlling people via pheromones. This book covers everything from chemistry to economics to romance … Continue reading
Those of you who know me, know that I always have multiple novels in process. (Kind of like my reading. I’m reading about 8 books right now. No joke. A little outta control tho…) Now one of them has grabbed … Continue reading
Dark Chemistry is officially on sale! :) SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE: $2.99 Click here to purchase Amazon Kindle version. Click here to purchase Barnes & Noble Nook version. Click here to purchase Apple e-reader version. Print version also available from Amazon … Continue reading
The novel is coming. VERY SOON. Are you excited? I sure am!!!! AND: the peeps who had a sneak peek are all saying it’s my best one yet :D Will be available for all major e-readers plus print! Subscribe to … Continue reading
I once caught a beagle, a stray. Long tongue, worldly eyes. The kind that make the ladies sigh. I lured him to the yard and shut the gate. But he didn’t stay. Before I got to my phone he’d found … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about resolutions over the past couple of weeks. I like to set resolutions. I know some people don’t. But my thinking is very much along the lines of Sarah Hoyt’s, as she blogs about it … Continue reading
It’s done :-) What do you think?
Via Futurity, researchers at Emory University’s Center for Neuropolicy are exploring what happens to your brain when you read a novel. It’s a small study, but intriguing — and reinforces my sense that what we experience internally is, in some … Continue reading
One of the big “what if” questions that got me started on my current novel-in-progress, Dark Chemistry, was this: What if a bad guy figured out how to manipulate a woman using pheromones? So as I started working on the … Continue reading
Writing in The New Statesman, author Sophia McDougall makes some interesting observations about “The Strong Female Character:” that what passes for strength, on the movie screen at least, is often an act of unjustified (or barely justified) physical violence: [T]here … Continue reading