On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Rochester, New York
Free Money, my Elmore Leonard* tribute story, is free for Kindle today through October 12. Free Money is a Noiry Crime/Suspense Story… … set in Rochester, NY. If you know the area you may recognize one of the scenes, Devil’s … Continue reading
The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle featured Dark Chemistry in its author spotlight. Here’s the article. Thank you, D&C!
I’ve been diligently pursuing RAC and LA Fitness to try to get some resolution to my request for a refund, as I laid out in my previous post here. Here’s what’s happened since I first posted: 1. I talked to … Continue reading
Late last week, the Rochester Athletic Club (RAC) announced that it had sold two of its Rochester, NY locations to LA Fitness. One of them is the club where I work out. I wouldn’t mind all that much, except for … Continue reading
Hi again! I set up a redirect on the site I gave you so you’d land at my blog instead. Which has been kind of quiet since I joined Facebook. Although that could change in an INSTANT. If you’re on … Continue reading
I have an piece in the August issue: Much to do About Migraine. After more than 2 decades of living with migraine, I’ve finally gotten to the point where I can nearly always head them off. The article describes the … Continue reading
Until a few years ago, I never saw deer in my neighborhood, but we’ve got them now — and the family’s growing. I’ve seen these fawns many times while out walking my dog. Took this pic out of my office … Continue reading
Okay, excuse me while I flip out — but I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen one of these guys — then this afternoon, didn’t I walk out my back door and see a Pileated … Continue reading
The map shows Senator Keating Blvd, a bit of road south of the Tops Plaza on Clinton Ave. in Brighton. It tops the list that Chuck Simmons has posted of local pork projects. Price tag for this project: $3.6 million … Continue reading
$88,000 a year sound like a good figure? Because–as I posted last summer–that’s what we spend annually to fluoridate our water in this county. I’ve been fuming about that figure again lately, and not only because we’re facing the prospect … Continue reading