On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- @rachbarnhart LOL again! about 7 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to rachbarnhart ReplyRetweetFavorite
- lol "inevitable" RT @rachbarnhart: And here’s the inevitable news story on the soup sampler who was banned from Weg… https://t.co/PiYJofmTbs about 7 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "A great, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy. Loved it." CAN JOB #Free today for #Kindle! Because why laugh at the corp… https://t.co/XJZ0jzbE9A about 7 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How would you feel if you were put in charge of a product launch ... and discovered the product didn't actually exi… https://t.co/3iGRzAwRWI about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- hats off to any writer who can truly answer this-- I mean from the soul. RT @Romance_Authors: Writing Fiction: Do Y… https://t.co/pvHsED9HHQ about 15 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Politics
“I ate three lumps of it. But I spat two of them out, so I really ate one and a half of them.” Ooookay. Welcome to the mind of a man who, to protest an act of animal cruelty that … Continue reading
John at Romantic Ramblings is an HR manager in real life, and has put up a post with some information on how Flexible Spending Accounts can work to an employer’s benefit. The main criteria: whether or not your out-of-pocket medical … Continue reading
One of the people I reached out to today, in my quest to find out how many Flexible Spending Account dollars are forfeited by employees each year, was David Harlow, a healthcare lawyer and consultant who blogs here. He sent … Continue reading
Well, unused Flexible Spending Account contributions aren’t pocketed by the insurers who administer them, like I’d assumed. As reported here in a video piece by Channel 6 in Corpus Christi, the money goes to . . . your employer. Reporter … Continue reading
Suppose your bank launched a new product. They’re calling it a “pay your unexpected bills” savings account. Here’s how it works. You guess estimate what your unexpected bills will be over the next twelve months. You then deposit that amount … Continue reading
Does anyone really think it’s okay to scare the bejeezers out of our kids with predictions of environmental doom? “I worry about it,” says this girl who has yet to lose all her baby teeth, “because I don’t want to … Continue reading
Our state’s new governor, Eliot Spitzer, has promised to cut taxes and relieve New York businesses of the onerous regulations that have helped render our economy moribund. Sounds like a Republican. Which is probably why one Republican’s response to his … Continue reading
I know I need to blog about this, but I’ve been too stupified to try. Yet it needs to be said, by as many people and in as many places as possible. So here goes. First. Fourteen million dollars of … Continue reading
In case you don’t know what that all means, here’s a Washington Post article reprinted on SFGate.com that’s bound to enlighten you: You can see it the next time you visit your office cafeteria or a nearby park: whites sitting … Continue reading
Okay, this might seem contradictory, since I’ve blogged about how horrified I am that parents don’t feed their kids more nutritious food. But banning fluffernutter sandwiches???? First of all, the “nutter” part of the sandwich is peanut butter, which is … Continue reading