On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Nature
My daughter & nephew found this cicada on my parents’ pool deck this morning. It was sluggish from the cold so I was able to hold it for quite awhile to photograph it, until it got warm enough from the … Continue reading
My friend from England was here for a visit (the reason I haven’t been blogging much!) and we spent a couple of hours last weekend at Mendon Ponds Park, a 2500-acre county park south of Rochester. We were looking for … Continue reading
Thank you Instapundit for finding this article about “colony collapse disorder.” I’d come up with a lot of the same information in dribs and drabs, and mixed it with a large dose of skepticism about overwrought news reports. For example, … Continue reading
[tags] Rochester, New York, spring [/tags]
Turkeys. Turkeys in my back yard. Here’s the same pic, cropped. I do not live in the country. I live in an old suburban neighborhood a stone’s throw from the city’s edge. And yet it’s crawling with woodland wildlife. Amazing. … Continue reading
I went out my back door with my dog this afternoon and nearly tripped over one of those four deer I photographed the other morning. A few minutes later I was able to get some digital video of them as … Continue reading
My dad’s Nor’easter blogging. They’ve lost power and won’t have it on again until tomorrow sometime. Here in Rochester things aren’t so bad, although it’s not over yet. [tags] snowstorm [/tags]
Does anyone really think it’s okay to scare the bejeezers out of our kids with predictions of environmental doom? “I worry about it,” says this girl who has yet to lose all her baby teeth, “because I don’t want to … Continue reading
This was taken from my living room window this morning. Unfortunately I had to run and get the camera so I missed them when they were really close — right in my front yard. Some years ago I read that … Continue reading
They’ve analyzed protein retrieved from a t-rex fossil and turns out — the dinosaur’s closing living relative is a chicken! Hooray! [tags] Tyrannosaurus rex [/tags]