On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Health
I first became interested in alternative health in the early 1980s, and it’s since become so much a part of my life that I hardly give it any thought. At the same time, I’m actually quite conservative in my participation … Continue reading
I hate to be the one who says “I told you so” but when the pointed commentary fits ;-) The news wires are carrying, today, this story about research showing a correlation between obesity and gut flora. They aren’t sure … Continue reading
Okay, here’s something to warm the ol’ cockles: Kirk Webster, a smalltime beekeeper, has used old-fashioned breeding techniques to develop bees resistent to varroa mite. If you’re old enough and pay attention to this sort of thing, you may have … Continue reading
Here’s a tribute (by Lynn Margulis and Emily Case, in Orion) to the little critters. Some of the language of the piece is a bit much — you just can’t use “xenophobia” to characterize anyone’s attitude toward germs. LOL But … Continue reading
Here’s a thought for a Monday morning: [A]ccording to Angela Patmore, author of The Truth About Stress, the ubiquitous term â€˜stressâ€™ is â€˜bogus and illogicalâ€™ . . . Patmore started researching the concept of stress in the 1990s, while working … Continue reading
Now that they’ve decided corporate agriculture is cleaner? I suppose this was inevitable. First, the incidence of infections from food-borne pathogens is decreasing. For example in the U.S., between 1996 and 2004, E. coli O157:H7 infections are down 42 per … Continue reading
I’m a non-breakfast person. I’m not hungry when I wake up. I drink a single mug of coffee. A glass of orange juice. Then several hours later, I have something to eat. Turns out I’m on the cutting edge of … Continue reading