On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- money quote: "It's not entirely comfortable for anyone." RT @buzzbookstore: Why university libraries are tossing mi… https://t.co/5LhKD4K0T9 about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last day #Free for #Kindle. Don't miss your chance to download a copy! #amwriting #Romcom #LOL #amreading #ROC… https://t.co/vEypyNKmQq 05:34:20 PM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @aldaily: As a young writer, Philip Roth would begin each morning by shouting “Attack! Attack!” at himself in th… https://t.co/LMXEsloxGD 11:55:14 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GDRNorminton: 'We need to rewild the novel' - my essay in the new issue of @Resurgence_mag. More to follow soon… https://t.co/K7w5SHf0Dv 09:52:12 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last day #Free for #Kindle. One of my first books and confession: also my valentine to #Kodak and to my fellow mar… https://t.co/ID2d1wqFa8 09:51:18 AM February 21, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Golf
Did you know that a ball with dimples will travel farther through the air than a ball with a smooth surface launched with the same amount of force? Me either. But here’s an article the explains the physics. And here … Continue reading
Okay, I’ve been golfing for about a month now (not counting when I played as a kid) and I came soooo close to a milestone tonight — on an easy course, of course — I played nine holes and shot … Continue reading
Golfed with my parents this evening at a course they play often in Chenango County. There’s a doe with twin fawns that they see all the time around the second hole/third tee, and sure enough they were out tonight. I … Continue reading
Of course, these were short short short par 3’s, but still, it’s marvelous to at least be close :-) On the longer holes, my scores were frightful — I’m just not hitting far enough, plus the more strokes it takes … Continue reading
And utterly humiliated myself. Nine holes, and I think I was on the fairway ONCE the entire time. Unless the tees count. Do the tees count as “being on the fairway”??? I had gotten to the point on the driving … Continue reading