On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Cats
Via Booksquare, an article on the Hemingway cats. These are the mitten-pawed descendents of the writer’s own cat, who are allowed to wander freely. Which means they sometimes leave the grounds of the Hemingway house, now a museum, in Key … Continue reading
An office discount supplier sent to me . . . Twelve pencil sharpeners sharpening???? I ordered one. Paid for one. Some warehouse picker sent a case instead. So now I have these eleven extra electric pencil sharpeners. I emailed the … Continue reading
This is my parents’ cat, Bibs. When he comes in from outdoors this time of year, apparently his nose feels cold, so if the space heater in their sun room is on he likes to sit with his face almost … Continue reading
One of my cats loves to watch moving water. I’m really really glad he hasn’t figure out how to do this! Via Miss Snark. [tags] Friday catblogging [/tags]
Performed by cats :-) Silly, of course. But it made my daughter laugh. Me, too: Hamlet: What’s the news? Rosencrantz: None, my lord, but that the world’s grown honest. Hamlet: Then is doomsday near . . . [tags] Friday catblogging … Continue reading
Good, bad, silly. From the Telegraph. [tags] Friday catblogging [/tags]
[tags] Friday catblogging [/tags]
Here you go, courtesy of the Internet: a blog dedicated to “cats that look like Hitler.” :-D [tags] Friday catblogging [/tags]
Ha. The truth is, he’s always this laid back. Well. Except when he’s up to his devilment. Have I mentioned the 1-pound bag of lentils I found torn open and scattered all over my living room? [tags] Friday catblogging [/tags]
Must have known it was a Friday! [tags] Friday catblogging [/tags]