On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Category Archives: Books
The deed is done. I’ve revised Libby. I’ve resubmitted the novel for publication. I’ve asked Amazon to notify people who have already downloaded the book, so they have the opportunity to switch to the revised edition if they’d like. I’ll … Continue reading
I’ve pulled “When Libby.” Many readers love the book. A typical reaction is this recent 5-start Goodreads review: great story of personal growth. funny quirky, with a bit of romance tossed in. :) was a great read. But I can’t … Continue reading
Goodreads Book Giveaway 101 Dog Training Tips by Kirsten Mortensen Giveaway ends September 25, 2012. See the giveaway details at Goodreads. Enter to win
News flash! “When Libby Met the Fairies” is NOT a stock romance. So no — I’m not sorry Libby isn’t a “strong,” Feminist, heroic character — because that’s not what she is. She’s a troubled and rather weak woman, yanked … Continue reading
I am so grateful to ALL of you who downloaded my novel over the past few days. Thanks to you, “When Libby Met the Fairies” is now up to #11 in Amazon’s Free Kindle Ebooks store! This is the kind … Continue reading
I am so psyched!!!
So I’m giving away five copies of Can Job, print edition, on Goodreads. And I’ve been monitoring how my giveaway has compared to the others by watching it in the site’s “Most Requested” list. I check again this morning — … Continue reading
So this makes me sooooooooooooo very happy — I’ve recruited a few peeps to beta read my new novel, and the feedback so far has been so encouraging! I planned to stop after the first 5 chapters, but couldn’t put … Continue reading
So I’ve got this novel, you see. I love the concept. It’s a first person novel, narrated by a woman who is an animal control officer. And she’s got problems. Man problems, for starters. Her ex-fiance has shown back up … Continue reading