On Sale NOW!
Is it love? Or is it…Dark Chemistry?
- DARK CHEMISTRY: "Romance, suspense, action, chemistry." "A page-turner." "Plot based on all-too-possible, scary science."
She doesn’t know what’s worse. Her dog problems? Or her man problems…
- LOOSE DOGS: "An ordinary girl who turns into a hero and finds love." "A wonderful novel, full of comedy without overlooking life's sadness and cruelty."
Can Job. Like your job. Only funny.
- CAN JOB: "A cleverly-written, plot-driven tale." "Wonderful, funny workplace comedy and satire of corporate culture." "An entertaining book with the flavor of 'The Office.'"
First she saw the faeries. Then the Internet found out.
Friend me on Goodreads! I’d love to see what else you’re reading!
- My daughter's new etsy shop. She designs slave #bracelets w/ vintage skeleton keys https://t.co/V8xBkX7GMa #steampunk 08:43:44 PM June 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mrsannacampbell thks for the follow. My daughter is HS SR & NC State is her #1 choice for next fall :) xoxoxoxo 06:06:27 PM December 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrsannacampbell ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/hYfux8V3ZL #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 09:10:30 AM March 11, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/9sorTiSqpv #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 11:55:13 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Help me pick my next novel cover...which one do you like best? http://t.co/ENtFllFj3A #amwriting #fantasy #paranormal 06:55:18 AM March 10, 2015 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tags#Fridayflash Amazon book cover Booking Through Thursdays Books Brian Persaud Can Job Customer case studies Deepak Chopra DipTych Corporation e-books ebooks Evelyn Waugh fiction fluoridation fluoride Golf Halloween Iodine Kindle medical ethics Mendon Ponds Park NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month New York NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Nook novel novels Outwitting dogs publishing reading Rochester Romantic Comedy RomCom Sarah Palin self-publishing short story Smashwords teaser tuesdays Timothy Gallwey Twitter Victor Hills East wordpress writing
Affiliate DisclosureThis blog costs time & money. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it! But to help offset the costs, in some cases (not all) when you click on links and purchase items I receive a small referral commission. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much!
Author Archives: Kirsten
I actually like doing this — but at the same time it’s a bit harrowing. Need to get it right. Need to come up with copy that makes people really really want to read the book. Here’s where it is … Continue reading
Hiya! I took a break from fiction to finalize a non-fiction piece that’s been almost-completed for months now. It’s on one of my favorite topics: the relationship between writing, dreams, and states of consciousness :-) Yeah, I know, dorky!!! :-D … Continue reading
I played around a bit on PowToon today. What do you think?
One of the odd pleasures about writing fiction is that you don’t always know what you’re doing until after you’ve done it. There are parts of the mind (the parts that Jungian psychologist Robert Johnson refers to as the Shadow) … Continue reading
Save the date!!! There will be PRESENTS!!! Amazon gift cards!!! Free copies of the book!!! And much, much more: Dog toys from Cuddlee Critters Charming tea towel with an embroidered Dachshund Whimsical doggy wall hook from Ikea Copies copy of … Continue reading
1. Excitement. Something has popped into your head–an idea, a hook, a scene. You’re positive that a terrific story will unfold around it. You sit down and commit your idea to the page. Yep. This just might work . . … Continue reading
Every once in a while I get interested enough in a writer that I decide to read “everything” he or she has written. (No literally everything, perhaps, but a lot!) This started in college, when I discovered that the college … Continue reading
I’ve had it. I “upgraded” to Windows 7 a year or so ago, and the file manager utility that is bundled with the OS is a MESS. And by “mess” I mean it FAILS to perform the most FUNDAMENTAL function … Continue reading